All from the Heart

I sell fashion and Christian theme jewelry in my web store, located at www.allfromtheheart.net. I love finding cute, trendy and inspirational jewelry items and sharing them with others who love to accessorize. My goal is to find items that help others to enrich their faith and share the love of the Lord with others.

Friday, April 21, 2006

New Items - April 21, 2006

Thanks for visiting our blog! We added several new items to the website this week. Take a look:

"Follow the Footprints of the Lord" Charm bracelet - lots of cute heart and footprint charms with a great message to remind us that we are not alone during life's trials.

Do you love ladybugs? Then you will love this adorable bracelet with its rows of multicolor ladybugs. So cute, and perfect for spring!

The Christian fish is one of my favorite Christian symbols. Early Christians used this symbol to identify themselves to other Christians. This bracelet can be worn as a double row bracelet, or remove the ribbon and wear it as two separate bracelets. Very nice!

This sweet crystal accented flip flop bracelet is the perfect accessory for anyone who loves shoes. Very shiny silvertone, stretches to fit most any wrist.

This bracelet combines the circle of life with one of the most recognized Bible verses - John 3:16. Crystal accented cross and Christian Fish symbol charms complete the look. This will be a favorite!

Visit All from the Heart to see all the new items that have been added. If you place an order before April 30, 2006, email me before you pay and tell me you read this blog and you will receive 10% off your entire order.

God bless!

The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home