All from the Heart

I sell fashion and Christian theme jewelry in my web store, located at www.allfromtheheart.net. I love finding cute, trendy and inspirational jewelry items and sharing them with others who love to accessorize. My goal is to find items that help others to enrich their faith and share the love of the Lord with others.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

New Items - June 29, 2006

We added a few new items today -- here are just a few. Please visit our website, and be sure to email me if there are items you'd like to see added.

This bracelet tells the story of the life and ministry of Jesus. Very nice!


Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

Fun bracelet with Christian fish and dangling "hope, faith, love" charms.

Very classy bracelet with the timeless message of John 3:16. Just beautiful.


"Fruit of the Spirit" bracelet with dangling heart charm. Very nice detail.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home